The famous GPS tracking system from www.MyTrack.gr, which makes the Greece Rally’s safety plan perfect, will use GPS trackers specialized for bikes and cars.
We require a pair of 12V wires (preferably with a 2A fuse) directly connected to the battery, with a length of 10cm in the cockpit area to install the trackers.
For the first 10 competitors in the general standings, there will be a parallel double system, with trackers installed both on the motorbike (drawing electricity from the motorcycle battery) and on the rider (with the tracker powered by its own internal battery).
My-Track has developed the ideal GPS Tracking system for rallies, which is very helpful for organizers.
A guarantee deposit of 200€ for the trackers and timekeeping transponders will be required in case of damage, which will be returned to you after the end of the race. The 100€ is the cost of the tracking, and 100€ is a returnable guarrantee for the tracker devices.
- Connect the GPS tracker with a 12V cable directly from the vehicle battery through a fuse (2-5A).
- Connect your cable from your vehicle to the cable before the connector on the tracker.
- The black (or Red-black) wire is the negative (-), and the red is the positive (+).
- DO NOT cut or crimp the GPS tracker cables or connector cables, especially the black part.
- Place the GPS tracker in front of your navigational instruments (for bikes) or in front of the parapet (for cars), so that it has an unobstructed view of the sky.
- Place the GPS tracker in a horizontal and stable position with tie wraps or tape.
If using tape, make sure there is a plastic bag over the tracker, and not tape directly on the tracker.
- The deposit for any damage to the GPS tracking merchandise is 200€, and you will need to return the damaged tracker. In case of a lost tracker, the cost is 200€.
- Broken or damaged cases will cost between 30€ – 50€, while cut cables or damaged connectors will cost 30€ – 10€.
- The rental fee for the tracking system is 100€.