ARE YOU READY FOR AN ADVENTURE?
The Greece Rally is a famous rally raid that takes place in Greece and attracts participants from all over the world. It is an off-road cross country rally raid that covers a distance of over 2,000 km and lasts for 7 days. The race course consists of various terrains, including dirt tracks, rocky paths, river crossings, and mountain passes, making it a challenging and exciting event for the participants.
This years rally will be held in Ioannina, with a one day marathon stage hopping into Albania. The route will take the participants through the scenic Greek countryside, passing through several picturesque villages and historic sites. The race also involves roadbook navigating through some of the most challenging and demanding terrains, making it a true test of skill & endurance.
Participants in the Greece Rally come from different backgrounds, including professional drivers, amateurs, and teams from various motorbike manufacturers. The rally is divided into several categories, including cars, motorcycles, quads, SSV, ATV and UTVs.
Overall, the Greece Rally is an exhilarating event that combines the thrill of off-road racing with the beauty and history of Greece. It is a challenging yet rewarding experience for all those who participate.
READY TO RACE?
Register in advance & take advantage of the discount prices.
- REGISTRATION 2023 NOW OPENAttention all motorsports enthusiasts! The Greece Rally is excited to announce that registration for the upcoming cross-country rally race is now open! This thrilling event will take… Read More »REGISTRATION 2023 NOW OPEN
- MOTO WORLD TOURSMOTO WORLD TOURS and Marc Collins is our new cooperation in our events and Rallies Now is the time to start something new. Something more in line… Read More »MOTO WORLD TOURS
- MY-TRACK NEEDS ELECTRICITY!The famous GPS tracking system from www.MyTrack.gr, which makes the Greece Rally’s safety plan perfect, will use GPS trackers specialized for bikes and cars. We require a… Read More »MY-TRACK NEEDS ELECTRICITY!
- DRIVING DIRECTIONSInfo for Support Crews and Privateers, directions from the port of Igoumenitsa (which connects to major Italian ports) to the city of Ioannina. 83,3kms, 1h07′ Igoumenitsa –… Read More »DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGEOur race is an official FIM Europe race, with EMN 36/316. You can issue one event FIM License – it is for free if you have National License,… Read More »HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE
- LICENSES & STARTING PERMISSIONGreece Rally is officially in the FIM Europe Open Calendar as an International Cross Country Rally with EMN No 36/316. Please, check your licenses and ask for… Read More »LICENSES & STARTING PERMISSION
- ADMINISTRATION CONTROLHaving the necessary documents will make the Administration process more smoother for all. Please read carefully what documents you will need for the administration process. All necessary… Read More »ADMINISTRATION CONTROL
- NEW: Era, Town, Date, Place, Tracks & ConceptAfter 12 years on the mountains of Macedonia, the big Rally enters a new era! A bunch of innovations will change the mentality and concept of the… Read More »NEW: Era, Town, Date, Place, Tracks & Concept
|1ST OCTOBER ’22||REGISTRATION OPENS|
|1ST JANUARY||LOW RATE REGISTRATION ENDS|
|1ST MAY||NORMAL RATE REGISTRATION ENDS|
|25TH SEPTEMBER||REGISTRATION CLOSED OFFICIALLY / EXTRA COST|
|28TH SEPTEMBER||PADDOCKS OPEN|
|30TH SEPTEMBER||ADMINISTRATION / SCRUTINEERING|
|1ST OCTOBER||DAY 1 – PROLOGUE SSS1 LAKE PAMVOTIDA / CEREMONIAL START|
|2ND OCTOBER||DAY 2 – SS2 – TZOUMERKA – ZAGORIA ( 285KM )|
|3RD OCTOBER||DAY 3 – SS3 – VIKOS – PINDOS MOUNTAIN ( 230KM )|
|4TH OCTOBER||DAY 4 – SS4 – METEORA ( 180KM )|
|5TH OCTOBER||DAY 5 – SS5 IOANNINA – ALBANIA MARATHON STAGE A ( 350KM )|
|6TH OCTOBER||DAY 6 – SS6 ALBANIA – IOANNINA MARATHON STAGE B ( 320KM )|
|7TH OCTOBER||DAY 7 – SS7 EPILOGUE DODONI ( 120KM ) – PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY|