ARE YOU READY FOR AN ADVENTURE?
The Greece Rally is a famous rally raid that takes place in Greece and attracts participants from all over the world. It is an off-road cross country rally raid that covers a distance of over 2,000 km and lasts for 7 days. The race course consists of various terrains, including dirt tracks, rocky paths, river crossings, and mountain passes, making it a challenging and exciting event for the participants.
This years rally will be held in Ioannina, with a one day marathon stage hopping into Albania. The route will take the participants through the scenic Greek countryside, passing through several picturesque villages and historic sites. The race also involves roadbook navigating through some of the most challenging and demanding terrains, making it a true test of skill & endurance.
Participants in the Greece Rally come from different backgrounds, including professional drivers, amateurs, and teams from various motorbike manufacturers. The rally is divided into several categories, including cars, motorcycles, quads, SSV, ATV and UTVs.
Overall, the Greece Rally is an exhilarating event that combines the thrill of off-road racing with the beauty and history of Greece. It is a challenging yet rewarding experience for all those who participate.
READY TO RACE?
Register in advance & take advantage of the discount prices.
- NUMBER PLATE STICKERSOur design team is working hard to make you experience one of teh best ever! New number plate stickers for each participant are out now. Check out … Read more
- Tshirts/Footers are ReadyNew T-shirts and Hoodies’ designs are ready. Every participant get one free T-Shirt. If you need additional T-shirts & Footers for yourself or loved ones, please contact … Read more
- ACCOMMODATIONThe Greece Rally 2023 is just around the corner and would like to kindly remind you that you need to book your accommodation before you arrive. All … Read more
- SUPERFAST FERRIESWe would like to announce that SuperFast Ferries will be once again one of our sponsors for the Greece Rally 2023, offering participations 30% discount prices for … Read more
- MY-TRACK NEEDS ELECTRICITY!The famous GPS tracking system from www.MyTrack.gr, which makes the Greece Rally’s safety plan perfect, will use GPS trackers specialized for bikes and cars. We require a … Read more
- REGISTRATION 2023 NOW OPENAttention all motorsports enthusiasts! The Greece Rally is excited to announce that registration for the upcoming cross-country rally race is now open! This thrilling event will take … Read more
- MOTO WORLD TOURSMOTO WORLD TOURS and Marc Collins is our new cooperation in our events and Rallies Now is the time to start something new. Something more in line … Read more
- DRIVING DIRECTIONSInfo for Support Crews and Privateers, directions from the port of Igoumenitsa (which connects to major Italian ports) to the city of Ioannina. 83,3kms, 1h07′ Igoumenitsa – … Read more
|1ST OCTOBER ’22||REGISTRATION OPENS|
|1ST JANUARY||LOW RATE REGISTRATION ENDS|
|1ST MAY||NORMAL RATE REGISTRATION ENDS|
|25TH SEPTEMBER||REGISTRATION CLOSED OFFICIALLY / EXTRA COST|
|28TH SEPTEMBER||PADDOCKS OPEN|
|30TH SEPTEMBER||ADMINISTRATION / SCRUTINEERING|
|1ST OCTOBER||DAY 1 – PROLOGUE SSS1 LAKE PAMVOTIDA / CEREMONIAL START|
|2ND OCTOBER||DAY 2 – SS2 – TZOUMERKA – ZAGORIA ( 285KM )|
|3RD OCTOBER||DAY 3 – SS3 – VIKOS – PINDOS MOUNTAIN ( 230KM )|
|4TH OCTOBER||DAY 4 – SS4 – METEORA ( 180KM )|
|5TH OCTOBER||DAY 5 – SS5 IOANNINA – ALBANIA MARATHON STAGE A ( 350KM )|
|6TH OCTOBER||DAY 6 – SS6 ALBANIA – IOANNINA MARATHON STAGE B ( 320KM )|
|7TH OCTOBER||DAY 7 – SS7 EPILOGUE DODONI ( 120KM ) – PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY|